Guess who will be watching a Big Time Rush marathon for next eight hours?
Me, that's who.
I can't wait.
I love Big Time Rush.
And I don't give a fuck if it's stupid or something.
I even had a dream about BTR.
And I still ship Cargan. Like....big time.
Mom has to ruin my fun and my life.
I love her but I hate her.
Talking to her is like talking to the internet idiots.
- Why do you like South Park?
- I like the humour, and the style, and the characters.
- The humour is decent but too vulgar, the style is hideous, I don't care about the characters.
- Well that's why you don't like it, while I do.
- You shouldn't watch it.
- Because it's too vulgar. Remember the episode when-
- Mom, I don't want to hear it. I never asked for your opinion.
- You are acting disrespectful. Call me Mother. As I was saying...(speech continues)
Later I cried and my mom was like 'Why are you crying? Should I cry too because I got offended?'
And I was like 'I don't care if you do.'
While my conversations on the internet are usually like:
- Why do you ship --X--?
- Well it's cute, I like them together and I like their interactions.
- I don't think it's that cute and I never knew they interacted.
- Well they did-
- You shouldn't ship this. It's not canon.
And so on.
Why are people babbling if I don't want to know their opinion? My mom saw some newer episodes of South Park. And told me about them in the most disgusting, vomit-inducing way.
I don't even watch South Park anymore.
Listening to: Pearl Jam - Jeremy/ Nirvana - Lithium
Reading: Terry Pratchett - Discworld: Jingo
Watching: South Park